We build lasting partnerships with clients and stakeholders to address to complex problems.
We’ve found that a collaborative approach is the best way to help clients accomplish their goals. We begin each new project by getting to know our client, their programs, and their stakeholders. As our work demonstrates, we have a track record of providing smart, effective, and actionable solutions for our clients.
At Sentient Research, our values guide our what we do.
1. We work for a better world. We choose projects that further public health, social justice, and health equity in diverse communities.
2. We conduct research for meaningful change. Exceptional research is the first step in solving problems. Making an impact isn’t easy, but we have the expertise to help clients succeed.
3. We are people-centered. We understand that people in communities are the experts in their own lives, and recognize that listening, empathy, curiosity, and an open mind get the best results.
4. We collaborate. We do our best work through partnerships, and build strong and lasting relationships with clients, community members, researchers, and other experts.
5. We value creativity and innovation. We love making things, and we’re always looking for new ways to conduct better research and develop more effective programs.
6. We are committed to personal and scientific integrity. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and build trust through honest business practices, transparent communication, and professional responsibility.